Ceuta Healthcare recruits the best people who reflect our core values. We strive to find a diverse group of the most passionate and committed people who will excel in a challenging, successful and rewarding environment. A career at Ceuta will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the top organisations and brands within the health and beauty industry, alongside some of the most dynamic people within this industry.
Ceuta is an Investors In People company and an Institute of Leadership and Management accredited training business. Graduate training placement schemes are available, as are training placements for individuals with a good level of academia.
Knowledge, intellect and application are the key drivers of Ceuta's future. Our Human Resources department focuses on the recruitment, wellbeing and development of our personnel through internationally recognised best practice.
- Advice on all aspects of recruitment
- Production of all contracts of employment, HR policies and procedures
- Job role evaluation and production of job descriptions
- Guidance on employment law issues
- Benefits planning
- Annual performance reviews
- Succession planning
- HR support when unexpected personal events occur