Sales Executive (Reading)
Full time, fixed term position for up to 12 months
Based on client premises (Reading)
Salary DOE and upon application
We have a new vacancy at Ceuta Healthcare, reporting to one of our Senior Client Managers in on of our Client Management teams and working with the client lead for day to day work. We are looking for a Sales Executive who will be full time and based in the Client Head Office in Reading. This position is fixed term, for up to 12 months.
This role will support the Client Grocery Team and will be responsible for assisting in the development of annual trade marketing plans, as well as data reporting and analysis.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Previous experience of account management and delivering account development is essential (within FMCG, specifically Health & Beauty is preferred).
- Demonstrable experience of profitable sales growth through strategic implementation of sales fundamentals is essential.
- Previous experience of selling Business to Business is essential (within FMCG, specifically Health & Beauty is preferred).
- Demonstrable knowledge of the industry is essential.
- Experience working with grocery channel supplier portals is preferred
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- A strong understanding of key financial measures including ROI, promotional evaluation and sales analysis.
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed KPI’s.
- The ability to independently manage your own time and workload to successfully achieve agreed KPI’s.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level to create spreadsheets in order to analyse business performance and make recommendations to Sanofi grocery team and customers
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to prepare and deliver an impactful PowerPoint presentation for selected accounts to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret sales data and forecast accordingly.
- The ability to interface effectively, up to director level, in order to negotiate price, promotions and budgets
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online learning academy
Detailed position profiles with further KPIs and competencies can be found here:
If you would like to apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 12/05/2023, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.