Our team of experienced, proactive business managers focus on the development of our clients’ brands across the UK retail and wholesale market. We understand clients’ business challenges and take an agile approach to developing business plans, which fully integrate with clients’ strategic objectives.
Clients benefit from:
- Greater access to buyers
- Multi-level trade relationships
- Category promotions
- Wider trade knowledge across categories
- Shared Electronic Point of Sale data (EPOS)
- Consolidated lower logistic costs
- Supplier conference feedback
We are members of the IGD and Health and Beauty Association.
We are recognised within the Independent Pharmacy sector for providing consistency and quality of calls. This, combined with our strong brand portfolio and tailored approach, ensures pharmacists make time to see our business managers.
Clients benefit from:
- Syndicated or dedicated sales teams
- Efficient operational support: customer service, sales operations and internal account managers
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, providing transparency and performance analytics reporting against objectives
- Thorough involvement in planning
- Educational and training support for pharmacists and their customers
- Innovative Pharmacy Call Flow Model to engage, activate and deliver
We have large sales team dedicated to driving distribution of our clients’ brands in to the various sub-channels of UK’s convenience channel.
- Disciplined retailers such as Coop, Onestop, McColl’s and SPAR
- Grocery wholesale: we operate effective push / pull strategies to drive cost effective solutions in to Symbol and non-affiliated independents. We enjoy long standing and close relationships with cash & carry and delivered wholesalers (both national and regional), with a key focus on digital development
- Key end user groups: sales through these wholesalers are accelerated via callage on national operations such as Costcutter, McColl’s, Moto, Simply Fresh and Centre Parcs, as well numerous regional players such as Central Convenience
Value Retail is one of the fastest growing channels. Whilst it offers many opportunities for brands, it is also a highly competitive environment. We have a team dedicated to this channel to help both brands and retailers capitalise on the growth opportunities available to both. We enable a profitable migration of consumers in to this channel.
In the UK, we cover all value retail sub-channels, including:
- Hard discounters (Lidl / Aldi)
- National Bargain Stores (Home Bargains / B&M / Poundland)
- Non-food specialist (Savers / Wilkos / The Range)
- Regional Value Retail (QD Stores / Semichem / Sam99p)
- Holland & Barrett remains the largest account in the channel with whom we have a close working relationship offering a wide portfolio of VMS and healthy food brands
- Distribution in to the independent healthfood channel is achieved through a combination of push and pull activities
We call on all UK healthfood wholesalers, arranging coordinated promotional activity both via PLOFs and digital activity
- This is supplemented by a team of account managers calling directly on end users such as Wholefoods, As Nature Intended, Revital and Planet Organic. We drive sales via both head office and individual store coverage
Our dedicated e-commerce team will work jointly with you to make your brand e-retail ready and sell your products effectively online using strategies that will make you stand out from the competition.
We enjoy a very close working relationship with Amazon, with whom we have a full Amazon Vendor Services partnership. Daily utilisation of Amazon Marketing services as well as their demand side platform has delivered outstanding results.
We also have a proven track record of delivering significant and profitable brand growth through other e-commerce platforms such as Ocado, Ebay, Groupon and other online retailers.