CEUTA HEALTHCARE WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE OR THE PAGES ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS THAT WE OPERATE.
These terms were last updated on 30th April 2021.
What’s in these terms?
These terms explain the rules for using the following:
Our website: https://www.ceutahealthcare.com (regardless of where you visit it from)
Our social media pages, including:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceuta-healthcare
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ceutagroup; and
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CeutaGroup/.
Together, our website and information that we may post via our pages on social media platforms that we operate are referred to as “our sites” in these terms.
Click the links below to go straight to a specific section:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- Your acceptance of these terms
- Other terms that may apply to you
- Changes to these terms
- Changes to, or suspension or withdrawal of, our sites
- Transfer of this agreement to someone else
- How you may use material on our sites
- Information on our sites
- Our responsibilities
- How we may use your personal information
- Content of pages on social media platforms that we operate
- Rules about linking to our sites
- Laws that apply to any disputes
- Our trade names and service marks
- Other terms
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Our sites are operated by Ceuta Healthcare Limited (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Ceuta” in these terms), a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 2975951 and whose registered head offices are at Hill House, 41 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6HS
You may contact us via the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0344 243 6661 if you are phoning from the UK; (+44) 1202 780558 if you are phoning from overseas
- Postal address: Ceuta Healthcare Limited, 41 Richmond Hill, BH2 6HS, Bournemouth, UK
2. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using our sites, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our sites.
You should read these terms carefully, and make sure that you understand them. Among other things, they exclude or restrict our liability to you regarding your use of our sites.
3. OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
These terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our sites:
- Our Privacy Statement.
- Our Acceptable Use Policy sets out which uses of our sites are permitted and which are prohibited. When using our sites, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
4. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change these terms at any time. Every time you wish to use our sites, please check these terms to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. CHANGES TO, OR SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF, OUR SITES
Our sites are made available free of charge and we endeavour to ensure that they are continuously available. However, we aim to update them regularly, and may change the content at any time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. Therefore, we reserve the right to make our sites unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of them without notice. We also reserve the right to close our sites indefinitely. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from our sites being unavailable at any time or for any period for any reason.
6. TRANSFER OF THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of any contract between you and us, or any of our rights or obligations arising under such a contract, at any time during the term of the contract. We will always tell you if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
7. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITES
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites and in the material published on them. Those sites and materials are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print one copy – and download extracts – of any page(s) from our website for your personal use. You may also draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites.
You must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed or downloaded. Also, you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print, copy or download any part of our sites in breach of these terms, your right to use our sites will cease immediately. In addition, you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials that you have made.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
8. INFORMATION ON OUR SITES
The content on our sites – whether it is material that we have provided or material that other authors have posted – is for information purposes only: it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. In particular, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. It is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers and/or other professional or specialist advisors. You should continue to consult them before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our sites.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date.
9. INFORMATION ON OUR SITES
Where our sites contain links to websites, social media platforms, apps, resources, products or services that are offered or provided by third parties (“third-party sites, services, etc.”), those external links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those third-party sites, services, etc. We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, the contents of those third-party sites, services, etc. In particular, we do not represent or warrant that their products or services will be of satisfactory quality. You therefore use, buy or rely on them at your own risk, and you should refer to the separate terms and conditions as well as the separate privacy statements that apply to those third-party sites, services, etc. This does not affect your statutory rights against the third-party seller.
10. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. CONTENT OF PAGES ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS THAT WE OPERATE
We do not review all the material that users post on pages on social media platforms that we operate. The views expressed by these users do not represent our views or values. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any reliance on such material.
If you wish to complain about content that other users have uploaded on pages on social media platforms that we operate, please contact us.
Whenever you make use of a feature that enables you to upload any content to pages on social media platforms that we operate, or to make contact with other users of those pages (“Contribution”):
- You must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such Contribution complies with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means that you will be responsible for any loss (including legal costs), liabilities costs, expenses or damage that we suffer or incur as a result of your breach of warranty.
- We have the right to remove any Contribution if, in our opinion, it does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content and Contributions.
- We do not store terrorist content.
- You grant us the following rights to use your Contribution:
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to freely use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, disclose and display your Contribution throughout the world in any media.
- You grant us and our sub-licensees the right, if we or they choose, to use the name that you submit in connection with your Contribution.
- You waive your right to be identified as the author of your Contribution and your right to object to derogatory treatment of your Contribution.
- The rights, interests and licences that you grant us in these terms are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You agree to execute any deed or other document that we reasonably require of you to perfect any of the rights, interests and licences that you grant us in these terms.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any Contribution by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy or is otherwise unlawful in relation to them.
We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack, a virus or other technologically harmful or detrimental material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
13. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITES
You may link to our website home page or to pages on social media platforms that we operate, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish such a link:
- In such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- In any website or other forum that is not owned by you.
- If the site, page or forum, etc. to which you are linking does not comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You must not frame our website on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to, or make any use of, content on our site or on pages on social media platforms that we operate, other than that set out above, please contact us.
14. LAWS THAT APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES
If you are a consumer, please note that these terms, their subject matter and their formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. OUR TRADE NAMES AND SERVICE MARKS
“Ceuta Group”, “Ceuta Healthcare Limited”, “Go2Grocery” and “Ceuta International” are our trade names and service marks. You are not permitted to use our trade names and service marks without our prior written approval, unless they are part of material that you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our sites.
16. OTHER TERMS
- Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at our Customer Services address set out in the Contact Us section.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications that we send to you should be in writing. When using our sites, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We may therefore communicate with you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the sites.
For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
We may give notice to you at either the email or the postal address that you provide to us, or by posting notices on our sites. Notice will be deemed to be received and properly served when you first view our sites after the notice has been posted there; 24 hours after an email has been sent to you; or three days after the date of posting a letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such a letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such an email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
- If any provision of these terms is declared invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent by any court or competent authority, these terms shall be read as if that provision had been omitted and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Failure by us to enforce a right or any provision of these terms, or to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under any contract between you and us, or to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under any such contract, will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision or any similar provision on a later occasion. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these terms will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with these terms.
- Any contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assignees.
- You may not assign, transfer, charge or otherwise dispose of your rights under these terms and any contract between you and us without our prior written consent.
- We will not be in breach of these terms as a result of, or liable for any loss or damage caused by, our failure to discharge an obligation in time or at all if our failure to do so is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control (“a force majeure event”). We will have an extension of time for performance while the force majeure event continues and for a reasonable period afterwards. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the force majeure event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the force majeure event.
- We do not represent that content that is available on or through our sites is appropriate for use or available outside the UK.
- A third party shall not have any rights as a result of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms (and any document expressly referred to in them) constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us. You and we acknowledge and agree that:
- In entering into any agreement with the other, neither you nor we have or will rely on any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms or the documents referred to in them.
- The only liability you or we will have in respect of any representations and warranties (whether made innocently or negligently) will be for breach of contract, but nothing in these terms limits or excludes your liability or our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.