Full time, permanent position
Head Office Based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a new vacancy for an E-Commerce Manager in the E-Commerce Team, reporting to our Senior E-Commerce Manager. This is a full time, permanent, office based position.
To work closely with the Senior E-Commerce Manager to help manage our fast- moving Ecommerce business development.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Drive sales through strong promotional and online activity management.
- Collaborating with Marketing Managers and Performance Marketing Manager to optimise activity to support trade plans.
- Invoice approval, pricing analysis and queries
- Creating and managing listings on existing and new Market places
- Manage client reporting and review meetings in line with E-Commerce team via regular meetings and scheduled reports.
- To be responsible for in house sales reporting (e.g. Ceuta analytics) for their accounts.
- Monitoring portfolio to ensure profitability and potential retailer read across with other accounts.
- Advising clients on the process to navigate the recommendations for a successful ecommerce business.
- You will be required to carry out any other reasonable task in relation to the overall job, as required.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- A minimum previous experience of 2 years in a busy office environment is essential.
- A minimum of 12 months in a similar E-commerce related role, with specific Amazon Seller Central 3p experience preferable.
- Previous experience of utilising multiple finance systems in day-to-day work, with the ability to extract and manipulate data to help make informed business decisions.
- Experience of managing products across the Shopify platform or similar would be beneficial.
- Confident in managing product listings and implementing new channel launches.
- Experience in a client & customer-facing role is preferable.
- Educated to A Level standard or above including a good general standard of Maths and English.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to analyse sales performance data.
- Self-motivated, well organised individual, who can prioritise and work effectively within a team.
- The ability to effectively manage customer/client queries and complaints in order to find solutions.
- Strong problem solver and innovator. Experience of using your initiative to create better processes and more efficient ways of working.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to produce engaging and impactful presentations.
- The ability to proactively anticipate issues and solve them in a timely manner by investigating as appropriate and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to autonomously manage and prioritise your own workload in order to ensure accuracy, attention to detail and that deadlines are met as agreed.
- The ability to develop and maintain relevant and current knowledge of the industry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients, customers and suppliers.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online learning academy
- Parking in central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on a Friday
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 28/07/2023, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.