Ceuta Healthcare Environmental Policy Statement
Ceuta Healthcare seeks excellence in every aspect of its business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of its business operations. We recognise that day-to-day operations can impact both directly and indirectly on the environment. We aim to protect and improve the environment through good management and by adopting best practice wherever possible. Ceuta Healthcare will work to integrate environmental considerations into its business decisions and adopt greener alternatives wherever possible.
To achieve this commitment we will:
- comply fully with all relevant legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations
- strive continuously to improve our environmental performance and apply best practice into our business operations
- reduce the use of raw materials, energy and supplies
- minimise waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- promote environmental responsibility in the procurement of goods and services
- expect our suppliers and contractors to be committed to minimising the environmental impact of their business operations
- improve the environmental efficiency of our transport and travel
- raise awareness, encourage participation and train our people in environmental matters
- communicate the environmental policy and objectives to our people
- establish targets to continuously seek to improve environmental performance
- review our environmental policy at least annually
- keep updated and participate in discussions about environmental issues.