Full Time, permanent position
Head Office based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We are looking for a dedicated Administrator to support our busy Talent Management & Development (TMD) function. The TMD team work across Ceuta Group, delivering bespoke services and integrated talent initiatives.
You will act as an initial point of contact for TMD-related queries from employees and managers across the Group, signposting onwards as appropriate. Your main responsibilities will be to provide administrative support for Ceuta Healthcare’s 170+ employees, and to assist the Director of TMD with the administration of Group initiatives. The ideal candidate has some knowledge of HR policies and procedures and can deftly juggle various tasks in a timely manner.
The following are the prerequisite competencies and experience required for the role:
- Good general education with minimum GCSE C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast paced administrative role, preferably with knowledge of how an HR team operates within a business
- Demonstrable experience in using MS Office programmes to at least an intermediate level, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ability to adapt quickly to using HR systems
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and ability to deal with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent numeracy skills and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
- Able to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes
- Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Driven to deliver high standards of customer service
- Positive attitude and a sense of humour