Full time, permanent position
Head Office (Bournemouth)
Salary upon application and DOE
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Support Technician (3rd Line) to work with the Ceuta Group IT team in our Bournemouth Head Office.
The primary role of the Senior Support Technician (3rd Line) is to support, maintain and monitor existing IT systems & network infrastructure for the Ceuta Group. The role also requires a high level of technical support for all employees across the Group of Companies. The IT Support team works in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, and in person requiring excellent communication skills.
The key professional competencies we require for this role are:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology.
- Experience in supporting and implementing LAN, WAN and Wireless infrastructure.
- Educated to Degree level standard or equivalent, including a good standard of general education in Maths and English
- Advanced knowledge of Network Security and Compliance.
- The ability to support Windows and Mac workstations and servers at 3rd line level competency.
- The ability to support modern network infrastructure devices including routers, managed switches, firewalls and filtering, VLANs, Quality of service and current cabling standards.
- Installing, administrating and maintaining Virtualisation technologies.
- Implementing and troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Remote Access and Wireless technologies.
- Implementation of Private Networks, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS and Public Cloud Technologies.
- Experience using terminal commands, PowerShell and simple scripts.
- Advanced BI and analytical skills for data analysis and reporting
- IP Telephony (VOIP) systems, Video Conferencing hardware and software.
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem-solving and implement a resolution
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.