Full Time, permanent position
Head Office-Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Customer Services Advisor, within the Customer Services department.
The primary function of this role is to provide excellent customer service handling consumer queries, complaints and other requests. To comply with departmental and regulatory processes, involving detailed administration, professional communication and liaising with clients and customers. This role will also provide support to members of the team as the most senior advisor.
The pre-requisite knowledge and skills required for the role are:
- Educated to A-Level standards or above
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a customer services team environment
- Experience in a role involving compliance and/or regulations
- Ability to work with customers to build relationships
- Tolerant and calm in pressure situations with methodical approach
- PC literate – including working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Industry
- Ability to multi-task
A detailed job description with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV/Covering Letter to Rebecca Upshall, Talent Manager, at the email address shown.