Senior Client Manager – Fixed Term Contract (REQ000118)
Full or part time, fixed term position for up to 13 months covering maternity (not required until early June)
Head office based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Client Manager in our Marketing Team. This is a full time, head office based, fixed term position for up to 13 months covering maternity and reporting to our Marketing Director.
As Senior Client Manager you will be responsible for the development of Ceuta Healthcare client relationships in order to achieve profitable sales and distribution of the clients’ products, within designated categories and trade channels, in line with clients’ and company objectives and operating standards.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within FMCG and packaged goods (ideally health and beauty, but this is not a prerequisite)
- Previous marketing experience – specifically managing trade relationships and improving P&L for clients
- Previous experience of working with trade customers, such as Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Sainsburys and Ocado.
- Previous experience in sales would be advantageous
- Experience in a similar, faced paced, environment is preferred
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and forecast accordingly.
- The ability to proactively identify new opportunities in order to define the trade strategy.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- Understanding of category management and core ranging principles in order to provide ranging recommendations for key customers
- The ability to use excel to an intermediate level in order interpret sales data and create reports for the client
- To ability to use Power Point to an intermediate level in order to create compelling presentations and confidently present them to both customers and clients.
- Understanding of how to interpret marketing guidelines and apply these to local customer focused activities.
- The ability to independently work with a client at a senior level to drive the business forward.
- The ability to network across the wider Ceuta Group in order to secure client investment.
- The ability to lead, motivate and develop people in order to drive effective team management.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000118.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 14/04/2023, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.