Group PowerPoint Designer (REQ000115)
Full time, permanent
Head Office Based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a new vacancy for a Group PowerPoint Designer. This is a full time, permanent position based in our Bournemouth Head Office and reporting to our Group Director of Communications.
This is a new vacancy to the business and we are seeking a talented and creative PowerPoint Designer with a proven track record of creating persuasive and engaging presentations to support our drive to generate and convert new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will be responsible for crafting presentations that capture the attention of potential clients and communicate our business offering and value proposition effectively. The candidate’s PowerPoint and design skills will also be used to create content for other internal and external marketing and communication initiatives.
The key competencies required for the role are:
- Proven track record of working in a similar role with portfolio of work available.
- Experience working with senior internal stakeholders.
- Experience creating external facing content and presentations.
- Degree level education in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related field.
- Previous experience in PPT design and presentation development.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to craft persuasive messaging.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent eye for design, layout, typography, and storytelling.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas visually through animations.
- Experience creating custom graphics, charts, and other visual elements.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales principles and best practices is a plus.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000115.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 14/04/2023, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.