Pharmacy Engagement Manager – Midlands Territory (REQ000073)
Full time, permanent
Field Based – Midlands Territory
Salary upon application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Pharmacy Engagement Manager within our one of our dedicated Pharmacy Sales Team covering the Midlands Territory. This is a full time, field-based, permanent position reporting to our Business Development Controller.
Ceuta Healthcare are recognised within the Independent Pharmacy sector for providing consistency and quality across Circa. 4000 independent and regional multiple pharmacies. This combined with our strong portfolio of leading Health and Personal Care brands and tailored approach, ensures pharmacists and pharmacy buyers are keen to work with our business managers. This important role will achieve and develop profitable sales of products and will be responsible for the delivery of all Client activities such as building strong, ongoing, strategic relationships in line with the targets for the team and Client.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience of being in a role where face to face communication has been necessary in order to achieve results required (essential)
- Experience within a FMCG or sales retail background (desirable)
- Experience attending and participating in team meetings
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Ability to build credible, strategic relationships with retailer management teams to gain positive results for Client brands
- Ability to present to individuals ensuring engagement, understanding and buy in
- Ability to adapt to the requirements of the Client which may change on a regular basis
- Ability to use PowerPoint to a basic level to be able to present own results at either team meetings or via e-mail
- Ability to use reporting tools, within timescales provided by Client, ensuring accuracy
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company Car
- Fuel card
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our learning academy
- Mobile phone and tablet provided by the company
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 13/05/2022, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.