Full Time, permanent position
Field-Based (South West/Wales)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Pharmacy Business Manager in our Viagra Connect Team, specifically covering the South West/Wales territory. This is a fixed term position until February 2019.
The primary function of this role is to achieve and develop profitable sales of products within independent pharmacy and other given customers, in line with operating standards and client objectives.
The following is the prerequisite knowledge and skill base required for the role:
- Flexible approach and attitude
- Commercial selling skills
- Communication, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to detail and educate healthcare professionals
- PC literate – including a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous face to face sales experience
- Ability build multi-level relationships
- Management of a sales territory
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the industry
- Self-motivated and a team player
A detailed job description with further KPI’s and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV/Covering Letter to Rebecca Upshall, Talent Manager, at the email address shown.