Full time, permanent position
Field-based (South London & South East)
Salary on application and DOE
We are currently looking for a Pharmacy Business Manager, specifically in the Horizon pharmacy sales team, for the South London & South East territory.
The main purpose of this role is to achieve and develop profitable sales of products within independent pharmacy and other given customers, in line with standard operating procedures as well as Ceuta and client objectives, to achieve specified KPIs.
The key professional competencies we require for this role are:
- Previous experience of selling Business to Business is preferred (within FMCG or specifically Health & Beauty)
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in day-to-day work is preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the industry is essential
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English
- The ability to communicate features and benefits of products confidently at all levels
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- The ability to manage your own time to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by effectively planning and maintaining a productive journey plan
- The ability to create an impactful and effective PowerPoint presentation to drive sales in selected accounts
- The ability to utilise a CRM system effectively in order to extract relevant sales data to support territory analysis and commercial recommendations
- The ability to maintain up to date knowledge of the industry to ensure that you can proactively anticipate any challenges or objections that may influence your sales approach
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.