Pharmacy Business Manager – East Midlands (REQ000100)
Full time, permanent
Field-based – East Midlands Territory
Salary upon application and DOE – opportunity to earn client incentives
We currently have a vacancy for a Pharmacy Business Manager in one of our syndicated Pharmacy Sales Teams, covering the East Midlands territory. This is a full time, field-based, permanent position reporting to the Sales Team Manager.
The postcodes for the territory are LE, PE, NN, MK, LU, AL, SG, CB NR, but the ideal candidate will live in any of the following postcode areas: LE, NN, PE.
Ceuta Healthcare are recognised within the Independent Pharmacy sector for providing consistency and quality across Circa. 4000 independent and regional multiple pharmacies. This combined with our strong portfolio of leading Health and Personal Care brands and tailored approach, ensures pharmacists and pharmacy buyers are keen to work with our business managers. This important role will achieve and develop profitable sales of products within independent pharmacy and other given customers, in line with standard operating procedures as well as Ceuta and client objectives, to achieve specified KPIs.
The key competencies required for the role are:
- Previous experience of selling Business to Business is preferred (within FMCG or specifically Health & Beauty).
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in day-to-day work is preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the industry is essential.
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English.
- The ability to communicate features and benefits of products confidently at all levels.
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- The ability to manage your own time to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by effectively planning and maintaining a productive journey plan
- The ability to create an impactful and effective PowerPoint presentation to drive sales in selected accounts
- The ability to utilise a CRM system effectively in order to extract relevant sales data to support territory analysis and commercial recommendations
- The ability to maintain up to date knowledge of the industry to ensure that you can proactively anticipate any challenges or objections that may influence your sales approach
- Competitive salary DOE
- Potential to earn client incentives
- 25 days basic holiday
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company Car
- Fuel card
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 10/02/2023, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.