Pharmacy Business Manager x2 – Scotland Territory (REQ000087)
Full time, permanent
Field Based – Scotland Territory
Salary upon application and DOE
We currently have two vacancies for Pharmacy Business Managers within our dedicated Pharmacy Sales Teams covering the Scotland Territory. This is a full time, field-based, permanent position. The ideal candidate will live in any of the following postcode areas: G, EH, FK1-7, ML1-10.
The majority of business is in and around the Glasgow / Edinburgh area, but in each 8 week period there are approximately 5-7 days of calls in the Inverness and Aberdeen postcodes, so candidates must be prepared to travel to those destinations.
Ceuta Healthcare are recognised within the Independent Pharmacy sector for providing consistency and quality across Circa. 4000 independent and regional multiple pharmacies. This combined with our strong portfolio of leading Health and Personal Care brands and tailored approach, ensures pharmacists and pharmacy buyers are keen to work with our business managers. This important role will achieve and develop profitable sales of products and will be responsible for the delivery of all Client activities such as building strong, ongoing, strategic relationships in line with the targets for the team and Client.
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience of selling Business to Business is preferred (within FMCG or specifically Health & Beauty).
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in day-to-day work is preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the industry is essential.
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English.
- The ability to communicate features and benefits of products confidently at all levels.
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- The ability to manage your own time to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by effectively planning and maintaining a productive journey plan
- The ability to create an impactful and effective PowerPoint presentation to drive sales in selected accounts
- The ability to utilise a CRM system effectively in order to extract relevant sales data to support territory analysis and commercial recommendations
- The ability to maintain up to date knowledge of the industry to ensure that you can proactively anticipate any challenges or objections that may influence your sales approach
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company Car
- Fuel card
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our learning academy
- Mobile phone and tablet provided by the company
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000087.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.