Pharmacy Operations Executive (REQ000099)
Full time, permanent
Office Based – Bournemouth
Salary upon application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Pharmacy Operations Executive supporting one of our Pharmacy Sales Teams. This is a full time, head office based (Bournemouth), permanent position reporting to our Sale Support Manager.
This important role will be responsible for supporting the pharmacy sales team’s management with the planning and administration required to agree and deliver excellent working plans for the sales team and our clients. This role is perfect for someone who is organised and proactive but who also wants to flex their creative skills and make a valuable contribution to the performance of our sales team. In order to be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate how you can make a positive impact on our clients by being part of the client interface and making relevant contributions to the planning and review meetings.
What We’re Looking For:
- • Minimum of 2 years administration experience in a fast-paced environment is desirable.
- • Previous experience of managing reporting requirements is preferred.
- • Previous experience of working in a client-facing role is preferred.
- • Demonstrable experience of utilising and accurately maintaining a CRM system is preferred.
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English.
- The ability to utilise Excel to an intermediate level in order to maintain accurate sales data, identify anomalies and create reports for sales team / clients.
- To ability to use Power Point to an intermediate level in order to create compelling presentation decks for the sales team and internal/external client reviews
- Understanding of how to interpret client measures and priorities and apply these to sales briefs and presenters
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients in relation to cycle plans and results.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities ensuring that work is completed within set deadlines.
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately and professionally.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000099.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
Closing Date is 31st January 2023.