Full Time, permanent position
Head Office based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy at Head Office, for a PA to the Directors. This is a full time, permanent position reporting to the Ceuta Healthcare MD.
The primary function of this role is to provide organisational support to the UK Managing Director and the VP of Grocery and National Accounts. This role is also responsible for organising CSR strategy and activity, company events and support the creation of content for head office communications.
The pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience required for the role are:
- Previous experience as a PA is essential.
- Educated to an A-level standard or equivalent, including a good general education in Maths and English.
- Previous experience of managing a project based workload is preferred.
- Previous training and demonstrable experience in using Photoshop is desirable.
- Experience of email marketing, including using an email marketing software is preferable.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an advanced level in order to create engaging, professional and impactful presentations, as well as to train other employees on corporate presentation standards.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to utilise formulas in a spreadsheet and to create and analyse sales trackers for Senior Management.
- The ability to use Word to an intermediate level in order to produce commercial contracts.
- The ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships across all levels of the business.
- The ability to independently manage and prioritise your own workload in order to meet required deadlines.