PA to the Directors (REQ000084)
Full time, permanent position
Based in our Bournemouth Head Office
Salary upon application and DOE
We are looking for our next PA to the Directors. This is a full time, permanent, head office based position reporting directly to the Managing Director of Ceuta Healthcare and supporting several other Directors across Ceuta Group.
This is an important role, and as PA to the Directors you will provide effective administrative and organisational support to the UK MD of Ceuta Healthcare, VP of Grocery and National Accounts, Ceuta Group CEO, the International Business Development Director, and the Group Finance Director, ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
You will also be part of the organisational team for the International Division’s conference each year, organise CSR (charity and community) activities as part of a team for Ceuta Healthcare, and manage the organisation of Head Office company meetings and events.
The key competencies required for the role are:
- Previous experience as a Senior Administrator or Personal Assistant is essential.
- Previous experience of organising and managing corporate events (up to 150+ delegates) is essential.
- Previous experience of managing a project-based workload is essential.
- Previous experience in taking minutes of meetings is desired.
- Previous training and demonstrable experience in using Photoshop is desired.
- Experience of email marketing, including using an email marketing software is desired.
- Educated to an A-level standard or equivalent. This should include a very high standard of spoken and written English, and a good general education in Maths.
- PRINCE 2 Qualification is advantageous
- The ability to proactively identify issues that may affect the work of the CEO, UK MD, International Business Development Director, and other directors as necessary and find solutions accordingly.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to ensure that all work is completed to the required standard.
- The ability to communicate effectively and develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- The ability to prioritise effectively, juggle conflicting commitments and independently manage your own time and workload to meet required deadlines.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality, honesty, and discretion at all times.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level, including understanding and utilising formulas in a spreadsheet in order to prepare and keep track of event budgets and create and analyse sales trackers for Senior Management.
- The ability to use Word to an intermediate level in order to correspond with clients, produce commercial contracts and create mail merge documents for bulk mail-outs.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an advanced level in order to create engaging, professional, and impactful presentations for Directors meetings.
- The ability to use Outlook to an advanced level in order to manage multiple diaries effectively.
- Preferred: The ability to use Publisher to an intermediate level in order to compile and edit the bi-annual International Magazine and the conference invitations and communications.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
If this sounds like you, a detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000084.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.