Full Time, permanent position
Head Office-Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for an Operations Executive to support our Client Management and National Accounts teams. This is a full-time, head office based, fixed term position for up to 12 months.
The primary function of this role is to provide an important sales administration support function to:
- The National Accounts Team – taking direction from the Pharmacy Business Controller (50% of role)
- The Client Management team – taking direction from the Client Manager (50% of role)
The following is the prerequisite knowledge and skill base required for the role:
- PC literate – including intermediate or above ability with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience of working with advanced spreadsheets
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks; ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communicator with the desire and adaptability to succeed
- Planned, focussed and organised approach
- Ability and desire to develop and maintain knowledge of National Accounts
A detailed job description with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV/Covering Letter to Rebecca Upshall, Talent Manager, at the email address shown.