Full time, permanent position
Head Office (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for an Operations Executive to support our Client Management and National Accounts teams.
The following are the professional competencies required for the role:
- Previous Administration experience in a busy office environment is essential (preferably in a similar role).
- Demonstrable experience in a Client & customer-facing role is essential.
- Previous experience of utilising multiple finance systems in day-to-day work.
- Educated to A Level standards or above including a good general standard of Maths and English.
- The ability to effectively manage customer/client queries and complaints in order to find solutions.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to produce engaging and impactful presentations for the sales team and external client reviews.
- The ability to use Excel to an advanced level in order to analyse sales performance data and produce reports for the sales team and external clients/customers.
- The ability to proactively anticipate issues and solve them in a timely manner by investigating as appropriate and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to autonomously manage and prioritise your own workload in order to ensure accuracy, attention to detail and that deadlines are met as agreed.
- The ability to develop and maintain relevant and current knowledge of the industry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients, customers and suppliers.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.