Full Time, permanent position
Salary on application and DOE
We have a vacancy for a National Account Manager, specifically working in the P&G National Accounts Team, which includes the dual responsibility of SBD (Shopper Based Design – Category Management).
The role provides a unique opportunity to work with one of the leading FMCG companies in the world. P&G are one of Ceuta’s longest standing clients with an outstanding portfolio of market leading Brands such as Gillette, Oral B, Head & Shoulders, Tampax, Pampers, Clearblue, Fairy, etc.
The following are the prerequisite knowledge and skill base required for the role:
- Strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance
- PC literate – skilled Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- A Level calibre with minimum of 3 years account management experience
- Excellent communicator with the desire and adaptability to succeed
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven track record of delivery of account plans
- Focussed and organised approach to relationship development
- Proven ability to work with customers to build multi-level relationships
- Recent exposure to the principles of category management, preferably in the health and beauty industry