Full Time, permanent position
Salary on application and DOE
We have a vacancy for a National Account Manager, specifically working in the P&G National Accounts Team. The role will be working with P&G, representing brands including Gillette, Oral B, Head & Shoulders and Pampers across Lloyds Pharmacy, Well Pharmacy, Enterprise and Alliance.
The primary function of this role is to manage specific National Accounts in line with client standards, policy, performance and strategy. To obtain, maintain and develop profitable business with a specific account portfolio within defined market categories.
The following is the prerequisite knowledge and skills base required for the role:
- Strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance
- PC literate – skilled Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- A Level calibre with minimum of 3 years account management experience
- Excellent communicator with the desire and adaptability to succeed
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven track record of delivery of account plans
- Focussed and organised approach to relationship development
- Proven ability to work with customers to build multi-level relationships
- Recent exposure to the principles of category management, preferably in the health and beauty industry