Pharmacy National Account Manager (REQ000097)
Full time, permanent
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a vacancy for a Pharmacy National Account Manager. This is a full time, home based, permanent position reporting to one of our Commercial Controllers. This position will specifically be looking after Superdrug and Lloyds Pharmacy Wholesale.
This important role will manage specific national accounts in line with company standards, policy, performance and strategy. You will also obtain, maintain and develop profitable business with a specific account portfolio within defined market categories.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 1 year’s account management experience
- Understanding of Pharmacy retail/wholesale is essential
- Demonstrable experience of working with customers to build multi-level relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering successful account plans.
- Good general standard of education including Maths and English.
- The ability to negotiate in order to interface effectively with key external clients and stakeholders.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to identify and analyse trends and create commercial recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret sales data and forecast accordingly.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create impactful presentation for the trade and client review meetings.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- Strong understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in trade recommendations and proposals.
- A broad understanding of external economic and political factors that influence the industry and the ability to eloquently outline these both at trade and client meetings.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company Car
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000097.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 20/01/2023, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.