Marketing Manager (REQ000074)
We currently have a vacancy for a Marketing Manager in our Marketing Team. This is a full time, head office based, permanent position reporting to our Marketing Director.
As Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for clients in line with budgetary and time constraints, in order to drive sales. Marketing experience in the baby categories and an understanding of relevant dynamics would be of particular relevance to this role, but is not essential.
The key competencies required for the role are:
- A minimum of 6 years’ marketing experience, preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment.
- Experience in Health & Beauty / OTC / Licenced Medicines is preferred, although other highly regulated markets could be relevant
- Knowledge of grocery and / or pharmacy trade sectors is preferred
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a track record in creating & implementing successful brand plans.
- A graduate, ideally in business-related subject or a relevant CIM qualification.
- An understanding of financial KPIs that influence P&L management, e.g. return on investment methodology, promotional evaluations, stock management, COGS management.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to develop spreadsheets that support analyses & proposals.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level to support the development of influential presentations for client, trade & colleague meetings.
- Proven influencing skills, arising from competence in analysis, strategy & nuances of communication channels (e.g. written, oral).
- Adaptability: Comfortable working independently & as part of a team.
- Pragmatism & organisation: Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment that can require regular reprioritisation.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 06/05/2022, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.