Internal Account Manager (REQ000108)
Part time (4 days per week), permanent position
Based in our Bournemouth Head Office
Salary upon application and DOE
We currently have a new vacancy for an Internal Account Manager based in the Bournemouth Head Office. This is a part time (4 days per week), permanent position reporting to our Sales Support Manager.
As Internal Account Manager, you will sell designated products from our clients’ portfolios, by telephone, to specified customers within set periods. You will also provide tactical coverage for specific assignments and field force coverage as required.
The key competencies required for the role are:
- Minimum of 2 years telephone account management experience, in a similar fast-paced and target driven environment is essential.
- Previous experience of working in the FMCG industry is desirable.
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in order to load sales results and run basic reports is preferred.
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- The ability to manage your own territory and customer base in order to plan your calls effectively and achieve designated KPI’s.
- The ability to communicate confidently with external customers in order to detail the features and benefits of products and to handle objections.
- The ability to negotiate with buyers to
- The ability to utilise Excel to a basic level in order to maintain basic template formulas and formatting and analyse sales data
- The ability to utilise a CRM system effectively in order to extract relevant data to support your analysis and recommendations
- The ability to utilise PowerPoint to a basic level in order to maintain handover files.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- Possibility to earn client incentives
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000108.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 15/03/2022, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.