Group Communications & Marketing Executive (REQ000045)
Full time, permanent position
Head-Office based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a vacancy for an exciting new role, Group Communications & Marketing Executive reporting to our Group Communications Manager. This is a head office based, permanent position that will be responsible for supporting the Group Communications Manager with the execution of Ceuta Group’s Communications and Marketing Strategy, focusing on the 6 following pillars:
- Public Relations
- Internal Communications
We are ideally looking for someone who is full time, however we would also consider candidates who would like to work 4 days per week. Although this is an office-based position at our Bournemouth Head Office, we are currently operating a temporary Hybrid Working model whereby the successful candidate may request to work from home 2 days per week until 31st December 2021.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing or communications role.
- Experience of working in a similar role, including Digital, Communications and Marketing.
- Experience of working with third party agencies.
- Experience of working with internal stakeholders up to CEO level.
- Degree level education in an appropriate field
- Good standard of general education including English and Maths.
- Excellent knowledge of social and digital marketing. (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Excellent skills in WordPress CMS to regularly create content and liaise with our development agency where necessary.
- The ability to effectively produce and review written content to a high-level including blogs, case studies, credentials, newsletters, PR content etc.)
- The ability to be highly creative whilst following brand guidelines. Comfortable using the Adobe Creative Suite e.g., Photoshop, InDesign or Canva as well as any email marketing software.
- The ability to analyse a variety of data / analytics software. (Excel / Google Analytics / Campaign Analytics etc.)
- Excellent Stakeholder Management including at CEO level.
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple and varied projects.
- Extremely high attention to details from data reporting to content writing.
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000045.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 29/10/2021 but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.