Go2Grocery Logistics Manager (REQ000076)
Full time, permanent
Head Office Based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
Go2Grocery is the food and drink sales division of the Ceuta Group. Working on behalf of our client partners, Go2Grocery manages food and drink brands through all retail channels. From supporting small challenger brands gain a greater share of the market, to helping well established brands fast track their sales strategy; whether it’s reviving a heritage brand or launching a new product to market, Go2Grocery have the expertise, contacts and team to deliver success. Through sales and distribution, brand management, logistics management and business support, Go2Grocery builds and develops clients’ brands by offering key insights and category expertise to deliver great results consistently.
Go2Grocery are currently looking for a Logistics Manager. This is a full time, head office based, permanent position reporting to our Go2Grocery Operations Manager.
As Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the complete management of our outsourced logistics partners and our stocks located in external warehouses, placing orders aligned to forecast with multiple clients and forward planning inbound schedule to meet customer demand. You will maintain inbound and outbound performance to a core set of KPI’s.
The key competencies required for the role are:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a demand planning/stock control function as part of a logistics team
- Experience of import/export of products (desirable)
- Experience of UK retail supply chain (desirable)
- Experience of using SAP and EDI (desirable)
- Experience of working with UK distributors (frozen, chilled and ambient).
- Educated to A Level standards or above including a good general standard of Maths and English
- The ability to the manage, order and reconcile a large portfolio of FMCG products across multiple suppliers, clients and warehouses
- Ability to work within food & drink logistics frameworks– i.e. able to consistently work to specific procedures in relation to product setup, data recording and other key KPI’s
- Ability to analyse sales trend data in order to improve order forecasting Vs KPI’s and demand process
- Ability to use Excel to an advanced level in order to facilitate demand planning, sales data manipulation and manage/develop reporting requirements.
- The ability to negotiate rates and agree KPI’s within logistics partner contracts
- The ability to form and maintain good relationships both internally and externally at all levels of Client, Customer and Logistics Partner businesses.
- Strong planning skills with the ability to handle multiple projects through to completion and to manage competing priorities
- The ability to autonomously manage and prioritise your own workload in order to ensure accuracy and attention to detail whilst delivering against core KPI’s
- A more detailed position profile, with further information about the key areas of responsibility as well as the professional and behavioural competencies, has been attached to this email. If you are interested in this position, please speak to your Line Manager and then apply using the instructions below.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 06/05/2022, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.