Ceuta International – Business Development Manager (REQ000086)
Full time, Permanent
Head Office Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Manager in our International team. This is a full time, Head Office-based, permanent position reporting to our International Commercial Controller.
This important role is responsible for managing specific Clients in line with company standards, policy, performance and strategy, with the objective to develop and introduce their businesses to international markets resulting in maximum benefit to both them and Ceuta International. You will identify, maintain and develop profitable business with specific distribution partners within defined international markets and categories.
This role will involve frequent international travel.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing international export and/or distributors (preferably in the Health & Beauty industry).
- Demonstrable experience of:
- Distributor management
- International Logistics – incoterms
- Negotiating distributor and manufacturer contracts
- Delivering account plans to be implemented in market
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English.
- A strong understanding of key financial measures including ROI, promotional evaluation and sales analysis.
- Understanding of category management and core ranging principles in order to provide ranging recommendations for key customers
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed KPI’s.
- The ability to independently manage your own time and workload to successfully achieve agreed KPI’s.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level to create spreadsheets in order to analyse business performance and make recommendations to Ceuta management, clients and customers
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to prepare and deliver an impactful PowerPoint presentation for selected accounts and clients to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret sales data and forecast accordingly.
- Basic understanding of market intelligence, e.g. Nielsen IRI reports to identify and understanding market trends and implications.
- The ability to interface effectively, up to director level in a B2B environment, in order to negotiate price, promotions and budgets.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Friday’s
- Access to our e-learning Academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000028 or International Business Development Manager.
The closing date for this vacancy is 31/05/2021
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.