Full Time, Fixed Term for up to 13 months covering maternity leave
Head Office Based
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Client Manager in our Go2Grocery team. This is a full time, head office-based, fixed-term position for up to 13 months covering maternity leave reporting to our Director of Go2Grocery.
This important role is responsible for the development of Go2Grocery client relationships in order to achieve profitable sales and distribution of our clients’ products within the UK, in line with client and company objectives and operating standards.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum 2 years’ FMCG experience within a commercial role (sales, marketing or operations)
- Experience of working with clients ideally within sales, trade marketing or category management (working within grocery is ideal but not a prerequisite)
- Experience and understanding of grocery trade sectors (multiples, convenience, discounters)
- Experience of using IRI/Nielsen Market Data is desirable
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to analyse trends and create commercial recommendations.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create impactful presentations for the trade and client review meetings.
- Understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in client recommendations and proposals.
- The ability to utilise web-based retailer portals and use them effectively to identify and analyse data.
- A good understanding of external factors and industry knowledge that may affect client business.
- The ability to communicate and negotiate in order to interface effectively within all levels of a client’s business including senior director level.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities ensuring that work is completed within set deadlines.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
- Occupational Sick Pay
A detailed job description with further KPIs and competencies can be found here.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply using the job title or reference number REQ000016.
The closing date for this vacancy is 30/09/2020.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.