Finance Business Partner x3
Full time, permanent positions
2 based in our Bournemouth office, 1 based in our Windsor office
Salary upon application and DOE
We currently have 3 new vacancies for Finance Business Partners across the Group and in various locations. These are full time, permanent positions reporting to our Group Finance Director.
Bridging the relationship between accountancy and the business units – the role of a Finance Business Partner is to provide financial management, reporting and analysis to support the business areas, ensuring that they communicate financial information which can be translated into effective commercial strategy and decision making that takes full account of financial risk and benefit.
This is an important role, as a Finance Business Partner is the link between finance and management – acting as trusted advisors and providing valuable insights so that management teams at all levels of the business fully understand the financial implications of current performance and future opportunity.
The key competencies required for the role are:
- Ideal candidates have 2 to 3 years of post-qualification experience in a role such as Management Accountant, Finance Manager or Finance Analyst.
- Any experience of reporting, communicating financial information to non-finance individuals and showing the ability to think long term is preferred.
- Previous experience of working across operational and corporate functions
- Previous experience of preparing and presenting business plans
- Previous experience of developing and applying strategic analysis
- Previous experience of developing and implementing new processes
- You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA or CIMA).
- Excellent commercial awareness and an ability to negotiate internally and externally
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret raw data and translate it into clear, concise information and the ability to present it with confidence
- The ability to explain complex financial data and work effectively with non-finance individuals
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively and influence stakeholders when recommending a course of action.
- The confidence to justify and implement change whilst always keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Ability to demonstrate understanding an adoption of business unit’s governing principals and governance processes
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Ability to work with detail but to think strategically when required
- Ability to be held accountable for own area of responsibility whilst also being a good team player
- Has a flexible approach with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing and pressured environment – continually seeking improvement and more effective methods of working
- Understanding of finance systems, financial accounting principles and legislation and standardised processes, with ability to identify suitable cost-effective changes to those processes
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online learning academy
If this sounds like you, a detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.