Executive Assistant (REQ000106)
Full time, permanent
Head Office Based – Bournemouth
Salary upon application and DOE
We currently have a new vacancy for an Executive Assistant based in the Bournemouth Head Office. This is a full time, permanent position reporting to the COO.
The EA to the Directors is a crucial role and will be responsible for providing high-level administrative and organisational support to the CEO/COO/CFO and Holdings Directors, ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Previous experience as a Senior Administrator or Executive Assistant is essential.
- Previous experience of organising and managing corporate events is preferred.
- Previous experience in taking minutes of meetings is desired.
- Educated to an A-level standard or equivalent. This should include a very high standard of spoken and written English, and a good general education in Maths.
- The ability to proactively identify issues that may affect the work of the CEO/COO/CFO and Holdings Directors and find solutions accordingly.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to ensure that all work is completed to the required standard.
- The ability to communicate effectively and develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- The ability to prioritise effectively, juggle conflicting commitments and independently manage your own time and workload to meet required deadlines.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality, honesty, and discretion at all times.
- The ability to use Outlook to an advanced level in order to manage multiple diaries effectively.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level, including understanding and utilising formulas in a spreadsheet.
- The ability to use Word to an intermediate level in order to produce high-quality correspondence and create mail merge documents.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level
- Competitive remuneration package, DOE
- 25-day basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online training academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000106.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 06/03/2023, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.