Full time, permanent position
Head Office (Bournemouth)
Salary upon application and DOE
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, professional and dynamic Events Coordinator & PA to Group Directors.
As Events Coordinator you will organise, co-ordinate and manage all elements of the annual International Alliance Conference, the Healthcare Staff Conference, the Head Office summer party and other large company meetings and events. As PA to the Group Directors, you will also provide organisational support to the Ceuta Group CEO, the Director of International Business Development and their team, the VP of M&A Integration and the Group Finance Director.
- Previous experience in all elements of organising, co-ordinating and managing large corporate events (150+ delegates) is essential.
- Previous experience of managing a project-based workload is essential.
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant is essential.
- Previous experience in taking minutes of meetings is desired.
- Previous training and demonstrable experience in using Photoshop is desired.
- Educated to an A-level standard or equivalent. This should include a very high standard of spoken and written English, and a good general education in Maths.
- PRINCE 2 Qualification is advantageous
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level, including understanding and utilising formulas in a spreadsheet in order to prepare and keep track of conference budgets.
- The ability to use Publisher to an intermediate level in order to compile and edit the bi-annual International Magazine and the conference invitations and communications.
- The ability to use Word to an intermediate level in order to correspond with clients and to create mail merge documents for bulk mail-outs.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an advanced level in order to create engaging, professional and impactful presentations for Directors meetings
- The ability to use Outlook to an advanced level in order to manage multiple diaries effectively.
- The ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to prioritise and independently manage your own time and workload to meet required deadlines.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality, honesty and discretion at all times.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to ensure that all work is completed to the required standard.
- The ability to proactively identify issues that may affect the work of the CEO, VP of M&A and Director of International Business Development and find solutions accordingly.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.