Full Time, Permanent
Head Office Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Dental Detailing Executive, within our Sales Support team.
The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for detailing designated products from our clients’ portfolio, by telephone, to specified customers within set periods.
The key professional competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum of 1 year’s telephone account management experience, in a similar fast-paced and target driven environment is essential.
- Previous experience of working in the FMCG industry (health and beauty specifically) is desirable.
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in order to load sales results and run basic reports is preferred.
- A good standard of general education, including Maths and English.
- The ability to manage your own territory and customer base in order to plan your calls effectively and achieve designated KPI’s.
- The ability to communicate confidently with external customers in order to detail the features and benefits of products and to handle objections.
- The ability to negotiate with receptionists to get an appointment with the patients key influencers
- The ability to utilise Excel to a basic level in order to maintain and update call spreadsheets
- The ability to utilise PowerPoint to a basic level in order to maintain training presentations