Dedicated Customer Service Advisor (REQ000042)
Full time, permanent
Head Office based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a vacancy for a dedicated Customer Service Advisor supporting one of our Pharmacy Sales Teams. This is a full time, fixed term, head office-based position covering maternity leave for up to 10 months. This position reports to our Sales Support Manager.
This important role will provide administrative and operational support to a sales team including order processing, liaising with clients and customers, and resolving any queries in a friendly and efficient manner.
Although this is an office-based position at our Bournemouth Head Office, we are currently operating a temporary Hybrid Working model whereby the successful candidate may request to work from home 2 days per week until 31st December 2021.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- A minimum of 18 months experience in a fast-paced customer service environment is essential.
- Experience of working within the FMCG industry, specifically health and beauty, would be advantageous.
- A good standard of general education, including Maths and English.
- The ability to communicate politely and effectively with internal and external clients in relation to product queries and issues.
- The ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients in order to investigate and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities.
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately and within our standard operating procedures.
- The ability to utilise Excel to an intermediate level in order to sort and manipulate basic data in order rejection files. Maintain formulas to include V look ups in promotional pricing matrixes
- The ability to utilise PowerPoint to a basic level in order to create engaging and informative presentations for the Sales team to demonstrate cycle achievements for cycle meetings.
- The ability to create and maintain product training files for the Sales Team in order to ensure that all parties have the most up to date information regarding products in their portfolio.
- Competitive salary DOE – pro-rated for the duration of the fixed term contract
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement – pro-rated for the duration of the fixed term contract
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Parking in central Bournemouth
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online learning academy
- Free breakfast on a Friday
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000042.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 30/09/2021 but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.