Full time, permanent position
Head Office based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We are currently looking for a Customer Services Advisor.
You will provide excellent customer service whilst processing consumer queries, complaints and other requests. You will comply with departmental and regulatory processes, involving detailed administration, professional communication and liaising with clients and customers.
The required professional competencies for this position are:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a fast-paced customer service environment is essential.
- Experience of working within the FMCG industry, specifically health and beauty, would be advantageous
- Good general standard of education including Maths and English.
- The ability to use Excel to a basic level in order to capture enquiries and complaints.
- The ability to recognise and analyse trends in relation to customer complaints and make recommendations for internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to manage customer complaints in order to proactively find solutions.
- The ability to communicate politely and effectively with internal and external clients in relation to product queries and issues.
- The ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients in order to investigate and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities.
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately and within our standard operating procedures.