Customer Service Advisor (REQ000037)
Full time, permanent
Head Office Based (Bournemouth – Richmond Hill)
Salary upon application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor. This is a full time, permanent, head office-based position reporting to our Customer Service Regulatory Manager.
Although this is an office-based position at our Bournemouth Head Office, we are currently operating a temporary Hybrid Working model whereby the successful candidate may request to work from home 2 days per week until 31st December 2021.
This important role will provide excellent customer service whilst processing consumer queries, complaints and other requests. You will comply with departmental and regulatory processes, involving detailed administration, professional communication and liaising with clients and customers.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a fast-paced customer service environment is essential.
- Experience of working within the FMCG industry, specifically health and beauty, would be advantageous.
- Good general standard of education including Maths and English.
- The ability to use Excel to a basic level in order to capture enquiries and complaints.
- The ability to recognise and analyse trends in relation to customer complaints and make recommendations for internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to manage customer complaints in order to proactively find solutions.
- The ability to communicate politely and effectively with internal and external clients in relation to product queries and issues.
- The ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients in order to investigate and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities.
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately and within our standard operating procedures.
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Parking in central Bournemouth
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online learning academy
- Free breakfast on a Friday
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000037.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 31/08/2021, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.