Full Time, permanent position
Head Office-Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Client Manager in the Client Management team. The primary function of this position is to develop a brand fostering relationship in order to achieve profitable sales and distribution of selected products across all trade channels, in line with the clients’ and company objectives and operating standards.
The following is the prerequisite knowledge and skill base required for the role:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within FMCG (ideally healthcare, but this is not a prerequisite)
- Understanding of category management and core ranging principles
- Exposure in dealing with national and key accounts
- Conversant with IRI/Nielsen Market Data
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office package
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of how to implement marketing activities
A detailed job description with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV/Covering Letter to Rebecca Upshall, Talent Manager, at the email address shown.