Full Time, permanent position
Head Office-Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Client Manager in our Client Management team reporting to our Director of Client Management & Convenience.
The primary function of this position is to develop Ceuta Healthcare client relationships in order to achieve profitable sales and distribution of the clients’ products, within designated categories and trade channels, in line with clients’ and company objectives and operating standards.
The following is the prerequisite knowledge and skill base required for the role:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within FMCG (ideally healthcare, but this is not a prerequisite)
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- Experience in a similar, faced paced, environment is preferred
- Previous experience of creating forecasts is essential
- Understanding of category management and core ranging principles
- Exposure in dealing with national and key accounts
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office package, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to confidently present impactful presentations to clients
- Ability to analyse market data and sales performance data in order to make recommendations to maximise ROI
- Understanding of how to implement marketing activities, although significant experience is not needed in this area
A detailed job description with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV/Covering Letter to Rebecca Upshall, Talent Manager, at the email address shown.