Client Manager – Fixed Term Contract (REQ000044)
Full time, fixed term position for up to 6 months
Head office based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a vacancy for a Client Manager in one of our Client Management Teams. This is a full time, head office based, fixed term position for up to 6 months reporting to our Client Management Director.
Although this is an office-based position at our Bournemouth Head Office, we are currently operating a temporary Hybrid Working model whereby the successful candidate may request to work from home 1 day per week until 31st December 2022.
As Client manager you will be responsible for the development of Ceuta Healthcare client relationships in order to achieve profitable sales and distribution of the clients’ products, within designated categories and trade channels, in line with clients’ and company objectives and operating standards.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within FMCG (ideally healthcare, but this is not a prerequisite)
- Previous experience of working with trade customers, especially Grocery multiples.
- Previous experience in sales and/or marketing would be advantageous
- Experience in a similar, faced paced, environment is preferred
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and forecast accordingly.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- Understanding of category management and core ranging principles in order to provide ranging recommendations for key customers
- The ability to use excel to an intermediate level in order interpret sales data and create reports for the client
- To ability to use Power Point to an intermediate level in order to create compelling presentations and confidently present them to both customers and clients.
- Understanding of how to interpret marketing guidelines and apply these to local customer focused activities.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000075.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 20/05/2022, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.