Full Time, permanent position
Head Office-Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Client Manager, specifically managing key food and drink clients within our Go2Grocery Team. The primary function of this role is to develop Go2Grocery client relationships in order to achieve profitable sales and distribution of our clients’ products within the UK, in line with client and company objectives and operating standards.
The following is the prerequisite knowledge and skill base required for the role:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within FMCG
- Experience of working with clients ideally within sales, trade marketing or category management (working within grocery is ideal but not a prerequisite)
- Experience and understanding of grocery trade sectors (multiples, convenience, discounters)
- Conversant with IRI/Nielsen Market Data
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office package
- Strong analytical skills
A detailed job description with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV/Covering Letter to Rebecca Upshall, Talent Manager, at the email address shown.