Client Executive (REQ000044)
Full time, permanent position
Head office based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a vacancy for a Client Executive in one of our Client Management Teams. This is a full time, head office based, permanent position reporting to the Senior Client Manager.
Although this is an office-based position at our Bournemouth Head Office, we are currently operating a temporary Hybrid Working model whereby the successful candidate may request to work from home 2 days per week until 31st December 2021.
This important role is responsible for supporting the client manager to achieve profitable sales and distribution of the clients’ products within the UK, in line with clients’ and company objectives and operating standards. The successful candidate will also be responsible for all sales reporting and analysis.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within FMCG
- Experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment (preferably within sales, trade marketing, agency or category management).
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and forecast accordingly.
- Understanding of category management and core ranging principles in order to support the Client Manager with making ranging recommendations for key customers
- The ability to use excel to at least an intermediate level, ideally advanced, in order to collate and present sales data and create reports for the client (looking to develop more advanced, automated excel report templates for sales reports)
- The ability to use Power Point to an intermediate level in order to help create compelling presentations for both customers and clients.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities ensuring that work is completed within set deadlines.
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately and within our standard operating procedures.
- Ideally, experience working with e-commerce channels
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000044.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 08/10/2021, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.