Full Time, Permanent
Head Office Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for an Operations and Telesales Executive in our Go2Grocery Convenience team. This is a full time, head office based, permanent position.
This important role will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Go2Grcoery Convenience Team, plus a telesales function to specific channel customers. You will also be asked to provide adhoc support for the client management team from time to time.
The key professional competencies required for this role are:
- Previous Administration experience in a busy office environment is essential (preferably in a similar role).
- Demonstrable experience in a Client & customer-facing role is essential.
- Previous experience of utilising multiple finance systems in day-to-day work.
- Educated to A-Level standards or above including a good general standard of Maths and English.
- The ability to manage customer/client queries and complaints in order to find solutions.
- The ability to convince customers to place orders through selling techniques.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to produce engaging and impactful presentations for the sales team and external client reviews.
- The ability to use Excel to an advanced level in order to analyse sales performance data and produce reports for the sales team and external clients/customers.
- The ability to proactively anticipate issues and solve them in a timely manner by investigating as appropriate and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to autonomously manage and prioritise your own workload in order to ensure accuracy, attention to detail and that deadlines are met as agreed.
- The ability to develop and maintain relevant and current knowledge of the industry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients, customers and suppliers.
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
- Occupational Sick Pay
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 30/03/2020, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.