Ceuta Healthcare – Pharmacy Operations Executive (Maternity Cover) REQ000055
Full time, Fixed Term position – up to 12 months
Head office based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a vacancy for a Pharmacy Operations Executive (Maternity Cover). This is a full time, head office based, fixed term position for up to 12 months reporting to our Sales Support Manager and covering maternity leave.
This important role will be responsible for providing administrative support for the relevant sales and client management teams. Travel to our 8-weekly cycle meetings is required and therefore a valid UK driving licence is necessary in this role.
The key competencies required for the role are:
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience in a fast-paced environment is desirable.
- Previous experience of managing reporting requirements is preferred.
- Previous experience of working in a client-facing role is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of utilising and accurately maintaining a CRM system is preferred.
- A good standard of general education, including Maths and English.
- The ability to utilise Excel to an intermediate level in order to maintain sales data and analyse sales trends to produce commentary and presentations for our sales teams, management and clients.
- The ability to utilise PowerPoint to a basic level in order to produce engaging presentations for our sales teams, management and clients.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients in relation to cycle plans and results.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities ensuring that work is completed within set deadlines.
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately and within our standard operating procedures.
- The ability to utilise a CRM system in day-to-day work in order to record and analyse sales and product data.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000055.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 21/01/2022, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.