Full Time, Permanent
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a National Account Manager. This is a full time, home based, permanent position.
This important role will manage specific national accounts in line with company standards, policy, performance and strategy. You will also obtain, maintain and develop profitable business with a specific account portfolio within defined market categories.
The key professional competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum of 1 year’s account management experience
- Experience of working with Boots and/or Superdrug is essential
- Demonstrable experience of working with customers to build multi-level relationships
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering successful account plans
- Good general standard of education including Maths and English
- The ability to negotiate in order to interface effectively with key external clients and stakeholders
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to identify and analyse trends and create commercial recommendations
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret sales data and forecast accordingly
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create impactful presentation for the trade and client review meetings
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling
- Strong understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in trade recommendations and proposals
- A broad understanding of external economic and political factors that influence the industry and the ability to eloquently outline these both at trade and client meetings
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company Car
- Occupational Sick Pay
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 20/03/2020, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.