Full Time, Permanent
Head Office Based
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a new vacancy for an E-Commerce Client Executive in our Client Management team. This is a full time, head office based, permanent position reporting to one of our Senior Client Managers.
This varied role will work closely with the E-Commerce Team to help support our fast-moving E-Commerce business development, but will also provide support to the Senior Client Manager in the day to day administration of Client Management tasks.
The key professional competencies required for this role are:
- A minimum previous experience of 2 years in a busy office environment is essential.
- A minimum of 12 months in a similar E-commerce related role, with specific experience of Amazon & their invoicing process.
- Previous experience of utilising multiple finance systems in day-to-day work, with the ability to extract and manipulate data to help make informed business decisions
- Experience in a client & customer-facing role is preferable.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent as a minimum.
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to analyse sales performance data.
- Self-motivated, well organised individual, who can prioritise and work effectively within a team.
- The ability to effectively manage customer/client queries and complaints in order to find solutions.
- Strong problem solver and innovator. Experience of using your initiative to create better processes and more efficient ways of working.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to produce engaging and impactful presentations,
- The ability to proactively anticipate issues and solve them in a timely manner by investigating as appropriate and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to autonomously manage and prioritise your own workload in order to ensure accuracy, attention to detail and that deadlines are met as agreed.
- The ability to develop and maintain relevant and current knowledge of the industry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients, customers and suppliers.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension
- Healthcare Scheme after probation
- Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
- Occupational Sick Pay after probation
A detailed job description with further KPIs and competencies can be found here.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply using the job title or reference number REQ000020.
The closing date for this vacancy is 08/01/2021.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.