Ceuta Healthcare – E-Commerce Executive (REQ000071)
Full time, Permanent
Head Office Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
We currently have a vacancy for an E-Commerce Executive in our E-Commerce Team. This is a full time, head office based, permanent position reporting to Pour Senior E-Commerce Manager.
As E-Commerce Executive, it will be your responsibility to work closely with the E-Commerce Manager and Senior Manager to help manage our fast-moving E-commerce business development.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- A minimum previous experience of 2 years in a busy office environment is essential.
- A minimum of 12 months in a similar E-commerce related role.
- Demonstrable experience in a Client & customer-facing role is essential.
- Previous experience of utilising multiple finance systems in day-to-day work, with the ability to extract and manipulate data to help make informed business decisions.
- Educated to A Level standards or above including a good general standard of Maths and English.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to analyse sales performance data
- Self-motivated, well organised individual, who can prioritise and work effectively within a team
- The ability to effectively manage customer/client queries and complaints in order to find solutions.
- Strong problem solver and innovator. Experience of using your initiative to create better processes and more efficient ways of working.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to produce engaging and impactful presentations
- The ability to proactively anticipate issues and solve them in a timely manner by investigating as appropriate and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to autonomously manage and prioritise your own workload in order to ensure accuracy, attention to detail and that deadlines are met as agreed.
- The ability to develop and maintain relevant and current knowledge of the industry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients, customers and suppliers.
- Competitive remuneration package, DOE
- 25-day basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online training academy
- Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast every Friday
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000071.
The closing date for this vacancy is 15/02/2022
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.