Ceuta Healthcare – E-Commerce Client Manager
Full time, Permanent
Head Office Based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Client Manager, in one of our Client Management teams, who has the ability to work with Amazon as a seller and to open a beauty vendor account in order to sell our clients’ well known and market-leading Health & Beauty brands. Experience in selling on and to other leading e-commerce sites would also be beneficial as would be experience of working with Amazon on a pan European basis
This is a full time, permanent, Head-Office based (Bournemouth) position reporting to our Client Controller. Although this is an office-based position at our Bournemouth Head Office, we are currently operating a temporary Hybrid Working model whereby the successful candidate may request to work from home 2 days per week until 31st December 2021.
This important role is responsible for the development of Ceuta Healthcare client relationships in order to achieve profitable sales and distribution of the clients’ products, within designated categories and trade channels (most prominently the e-commerce channel) in line with clients’ and company objectives and operating standards. You will work with other client managers and their clients, as well as partners and customers to drive sales in e-commerce platforms and customers.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within FMCG (ideally healthcare, personal care or beauty)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing and developing Amazon and other e-commerce trade customers.
- Previous experience in sales and/or marketing would be advantageous
- Experience in a similar, fast paced environment is preferred
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Amazon Advertising Accreditation or 2 years’ experience of managing PPC advertising (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and forecast accordingly.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- Understanding of category management and core ranging principles in order to provide ranging recommendations for key customers
- The ability to use excel to an intermediate level in order interpret sales data and create reports for the client
- To ability to use Power Point to an intermediate level in order to create compelling presentations and confidently present them to both customers and clients.
- Understanding of how to interpret marketing guidelines and apply these to local customer focused activities.
- Competitive remuneration package, DOE
- 25-day basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online training academy
- Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast every Friday
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000030.
The closing date for this vacancy is 13/07/2021
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.