Full Time, Permanent
Head Office Based
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor, to support our International team. This is a full time, permanent, head office-based position reporting to our Customer Service Regulatory Manager.
This important role will provide excellent customer service whilst processing consumer queries, complaints and other requests. You will comply with departmental and regulatory processes, involving detailed administration, professional communication and liaising with clients and customers.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a fast-paced customer service environment is essential.
- Experience of working within the FMCG industry, specifically health and beauty, would be advantageous.
- Good standard of general education, including Maths and English.
- The ability to use Excel to a basic level in order to capture enquiries and complaints.
- The ability to recognise and analyse trends in relation to customer complaints and make recommendations for internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to manage customer complaints in order to proactively find solutions.
- The ability to communicate politely and effectively with internal and external clients in relation to product queries and issues.
- The ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients in order to investigate and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities.
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately and within our standard operating procedures.
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
- Occupational Sick Pay
A detailed job description with further KPIs and competencies can be found here.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply using the job title or reference number REQ000013.
The closing date for this vacancy is 11/09/2020.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.