Full Time, permanent position
Head Office Based
Salary on application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a Brand Manager in the Marketing team at our Bournemouth Head Office. This is a full time, permanent role. The primary function of this position is to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for selected key clients in line with budgetary and time constraints in order to drive sales.
The following is the prerequisite knowledge and skill base required for the role:
- Recognised marketing qualification
- Good PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Analytical skills
- Relevant & recent marketing experience
- Ability to work with clients and customers to build multi-level relationships
- Working knowledge of marketing channels
- Working knowledge of commercial and financial principles
A detailed job description with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV/Covering Letter to Rebecca Upshall, Talent Manager, at the above email address.