Inventory Controller (REQ000054)
Full time, permanent position
Head Office based (Bournemouth)
Salary upon application and DOE
We currently have a vacancy for a new Inventory Controller in our Logistics team. This is a full time, head office based, permanent position reporting to our Logistics Manager. This new role is required due to an increase in client base involving logistics management.
This role will be a key member of the Ceuta Healthcare logistics team and will be responsible for the management of specific clients’ stock through the warehouse of Ceuta Healthcare’s UK logistic provider.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Previous experience of auto and manual reconciliations is essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a demand planning/stock control function as part of a logistics team
- Experience of import/export of products (desirable)
- Experience of UK retail supply chain (desirable)
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- The ability to the manage, order and reconcile a large portfolio of FMCG products across multiple suppliers/clients
- Ability to work within a Licensed Medicinal framework/QMS – i.e. able to consistently work to specific procedures in relation to product setup, data recording and other administrative tasks
- Ability to analyse sales trend data in order to improve the forecasting and demand process
- Ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to facilitate demand planning, sales data manipulation and manage reporting requirements
- Competitive remuneration package, DOE
- 25-day basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online training academy
- Reimbursed parking in central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast every Friday
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000054.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 21/01/2021, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.