Full time, permanent position
Head Office based (Bournemouth)
Salary on application and DOE
We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to work in the Ceuta Healthcare Finance department, supervised by the Accounts Processing Team Leader.
You will be responsible for reconciling the recharge, promotional and control accounts on the company’s balance sheet. This role is key to ensuring the company invoices and recharges clients efficiently and effectively, in order to meet payment deadlines and maintain cash flow. A large part of this role will be identifying and investigating outstanding entries to the general ledger.
The required professional competencies for this position are:
- Previous experience in Sales Ledger and a reconciliation role is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of good customer service, including building relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers.
- Previous experience of computerised accounting systems is essential, preferably SAP.
- Previous experience to work from spreadsheets and within the automated Finance ledger system to review and reconcile transactions processed within the team is essential.
- Part-qualified AAT or equivalent qualification desired
- Educated to a good level of general education, to include literacy and numeracy.
- Has the ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to download and manipulate data for reconciliation.
- Has the ability to use computerised accounting systems, preferably SAP.
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and processing to deadlines in a changing environment whilst ensuring attention to detail and quality of work.
- Has a strong customer service focus and the ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers is essential.
- Has the experience and confidence to query transactions that have been processed or require processing to ensure the team comply with financial regulations