Ceuta Healthcare Investors in People
Less than one per cent of UK businesses achieve Gold status.
Ceuta Healthcare has been awarded Gold status by the national organisation Investors in People (IiP) in recognition of its exceptional leadership and management practices, dedication to staff and personal development opportunities.
IiP assesses businesses and other organisations on a range of criteria and helps to improve performance through good practice in people management.
To achieve the basic IiP standard, an organisation must meet a minimum of 39 evidence requirements. Ceuta Healthcare not only met these requirements but also met a further 135 requirements beyond the minimum standard to gain Gold status. Gold status puts us among the top three per cent of recognised Investors in People organisations in the UK. Bronze, Silver and Gold status was introduced by IiP to celebrate achievements above the required standard and to encourage organisations to improve even further.
Key requirements of the IiP standard include:
- clear strategies to improve performance
- effective leadership and management
- a high level of employee engagement.
All three requirements have been proven to have a positive impact on performance and success.
Ceuta Healthcare is a multi award winning business. We are privileged to have inspiring, professional and motivated staff who are passionate and committed to Ceuta, our clients and our partners.
Our staff have been influential in achieving these awards which we hope inspire confidence in our ability to exceed your expectations in a partnership.
- Ceuta is a fantastic company and one that deserves to be recognised for the way it places employees at the heart of it's vision, values and strategies.
- The culture at Ceuta is strong and dynamic.
- When asked to describe the specific Values of Ceuta most people referred to honesty, integrity and openness. The consistency with which people commented on the values and the way in which managers at all levels role model these values was a real highlight of the review.
- A strength that came through all my discussions with people was the degree to which they feel supported to fulfil their role and importantly continually improve their performance.