Brand, Trade And Consumer Marketing
As consumers find information more accessible and trade partners become more demanding, manufacturers are finding profitable growth increasingly hard to come by. The Ceuta marketing team aims to generate increased demand by combining sharp thinking and excellent execution. Our team ensures that each brand realises its full growth potential by ensuring each business is operationally effective in areas such as forecasting to ensure continuity of supply.
Members of the Ceuta Marketing Team work closely together, enabling them to tap into a wide range of experiences and contacts as opportunities and issues arise.
As consumers receive promotional messages from an increasing number of sources, our marketers focus on the quality of their brand communication and the effectiveness of various channels. Whilst vehicles such as traditional advertising media and packaging still warrant attention, Ceuta is committed to establishing expertise in digital marketing as it is uniquely placed to provide tailored messages and establish two-way relationships in a measurable and cost-effective manner:
- We are able to manage effectively the marketing of brands from concept to the execution of full campaigns
- We work closely with a number of professional PR and advertising agencies, creating and developing innovative and penetrating ideas and campaigns
- Our marketing capabilities in managing brands include:
- Brand fostering arrangements
- Licence agreements
- Managing brands from overseas partners
- We have a marketing team of nine personnel who have a number of proven outstanding achievements.